CVMA Architects is a Sydney based architectural practice. Established in 1997, the practice combined over 50 years of combine experience with an excellent track record in the building industry. CVMA Architects is an innovative, design-driven practice, focussed primarily on residential design - including new houses, alterations & additions to existing dwellings, dual occupancy, townhouses, granny flats and apartment buildings. We have extensive experience in heritage conservation and interiordesign. Our experience with these types of projects allows us to streamline the planning, designing and approval process.
The practice uses the latest three dimensional computer rendering software that produces photorealistic images. This approach not only allows clients to experience buildings before they are built, but it is also an invaluable tool that allows us to visualise our designs and make necessary refinements to the design.
We have worked on many projects involving heritage buildings as well as buildings within heritage conservation areas. As such, we have a thorough understanding of the unique issues and procedures involved with heritage building design. Furthermore, many of our projects involve adaptations, refurbishments and additions to existing buildings.
At CVMA Architects we deliver:
- A personal and responsive service
- Innovative designs
- Cost-effective projects
- Value adding solutions
- Environmentally friendly products
We are committed to a ‘client oriented’ approach which seeks to use our creative abilities to produce high quality and innovative designs as well as creating environmentally friendly, healthy, and energy efficient homes.
We provide professional services ranging from project conception to completion in all aspects of architecture and interior design.
CVMA Architects Design provides a complete architectural service which can be summarised as follows:
All plans and documentation for Council or Private Certifier Approval:
DA -Development Application
CDC_Complying Development Certificate
- Pre-purchase development advice or a full assessment for a house or block of land for development in conjunction with council regulations
- Preliminary Design reports, feasibility studies, preliminary development studies
- Client’s brief development
- Schematic design
- Development Applications and Construction Certificate submissions
- Coordination of all phases of projects with specialist consultants
- Resolution of council or statutory authority issues
- Preparation of all architectural documentation from concept through to tender and construction
- Calling tenders
- Contract administration
- Architectural presentations, including 3D images and marketing presentations
Project management services
- Tender preparation
- Project consultants engagement and coordination
- Contract administration
Interior design services
- Colour, materials and finishes selection
- Hardware, fixture and fittings selection
- Bathroom design
- Kitchen design
- Custom joinery and furniture design
- Soft furnishing and window treatment advice
- Furniture layouts and property styling
We are happy to discuss your project and have a detailed services and fee proposal prepared free of charge.
Alex Chougam is the principal of the company and has been in the architectural and building industry for 25 years. He has had a wide range of experience over the years working for different large architectural firms throughout Sydney. The practice was formed in 1997 and is now a successful practice which has a wide range of experience in all facets of design from simple alterations and additions to multi-residential and commercial projects.
Alex Chougam has over 25+ years experience.
Registred Architect No 7196
Member Australian Institute of Architects